Friday, March 13, 2009

he's seriously hilarious

About a month ago, I sent this guy in South Jordan a flirt. nothing back from him until about a week ago, and I let that sit there for a while before I answered him. He'd made this comment that I had a lot a of hobbies, so how did I ever find time to do housework. I get that a lot. The answer is: housework? what's that? hey, how do you like my new skirt? and isn't this amigurumi monkey adorable?
So I finally answer back, and I'm in a mood (tax season stress must be getting to me) so I go on about my best housekeeping tips, yada yada, ending with how I'm really good at ignoring all of it, too, and doing something I enjoy instead. Not exactly a short email. And possibly making him wish he'd never answered my flirt in the first place.
But, no. Last night, he replies with his own email novel, which is seriously hilarious. He tells me about his vacuum repairs gone wrong, and how he just lets the dishes pile up, because anything a single dad does, no matter how little, is heroic.
I might just have to meet this one.

2 comments:

  1. oh! will you e-mail me this email!? I am so intrigued!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll have to see if I can find a way to do that. It's all within the site, and you can't just email off-site.
    It's really funny, though. Maybe I can find a way to cut and paste parts of it in here.

    ReplyDelete