Wednesday, March 4, 2009

a (small) confession

I've been messaging someone. He seems genuinely nice, and he's not bad looking. I don't know that it will go anywhere...he's not local. but I shouldn't just post the bad/funny experiences here, so I thought I'd better 'fess up.
He's 48, a lawyer (family law) and lives in Washington state. He has the 3E's, so nothing to complain about there. How to describe him? He seriously just looks like an ordinary likable guy. not GQ good-looking, but not goofy, either. He's lost some hair, he's gained some weight - but that's normal in this age range. actually, he just looks like a lawyer, but also a nice guy. dark hair, hazel eyes. (did someone tell the singles site I am a sucker for that combo? because it seems like all the guys that they "suggest" and most that flirt or message me, too, are some sort of dark hair, lighter eyes combo. it's weird)
so we've been back and forth with messages, 3, maybe 4 times? I'm sure nothing will come of it. I don't really want to relocate just to be with someone, though of course I would, for the right guy. I wonder just how we would meet for the first time in person, though. I don't want to be one of those gals that flies all over the country to meet that guy they met online, you know? It just seems so desperate, somehow.

1 comment:

  1. Very interesting. How far away does he live? It seems if you had great messaging/emailing chemistry for a month or so it would definitely be worth meeting him in person?????

    ReplyDelete