Monday, March 9, 2009

I said "yes"

I emailed him back, said I'd meet him.
We'll have to get back to details later, as to the place and time, etc. (no question, I'll follow all the safe dating rules we all know so well - public place, drive your own car, let someone else know where you'll be, take your cell phone, etc.)

you know how you think that making a decision is the hard part, that you'll feel better once you've decided what to do? whatever. I'm more nervous now than I was all weekend thinking about it.

but I did finally tell him my name. I know that sounds bad, that I hadn't shared that info yet, after so much conversation back and forth in emails. I kind of forgot that I hadn't told him. and yet, he still asked to meet me.

1 comment:

  1. Yay! I am sure you will have a good time. You might have to think ahead about what you are going to say when he wants a second date because you know that he will want one! ;)

    ReplyDelete