Wednesday, March 18, 2009

nice save

David's answer to my restaurant suggestion starts: Amy!
I tell myself he's not trying to make a point (about how many girls he's dating) but that it's just a typo of some kind. All the same, I don't answer that right away.

Monday, I find his apology, dated mega-late Saturday evening. I'm a little busy with work, and shouldn't have even been reading the messages, so I didn't answer right away.

I get another message Monday evening, apologizing again (and talking about his weekend with his son). Then I felt bad for letting him think I might be mad. Which I wasn't (just busy). I let him know I wasn't upset by it. I suppose I could have been, if I had some delusional idea that I was his girlfriend. But, that's just not the case.
Good for him apologizing without waiting for me to say something.

No comments:

Post a Comment