Wednesday, March 11, 2009

thanks for that

I was giving some of my friends a little peak at some of the guys that have looked at my profile, flirted, or sent messages to me, because some of these, you just have to see to believe.
There's one who says he's 40 something, but he looks 60 something, whom I've already said "no thanks" to, but I wanted to show the girls his picture, because his photo looks like a Hollywood headshot from the '50's (black and white photo, looks like he's leaning on a bar, all that's missing is the cigarette and/or drink in hand), and he looks sort of like Sean Penn, but also like my alcoholic grandfather just a few years before he finally drank himself to death. No way is "leatherface" (not his online name, but how I think of him) really in his 40's, because if he is, I'm wondering just how much time he spent at sea, and how long was he an alcoholic? I'm showing his picture to the girls, and one of them clicks to see his profile. I know he'll be able to see that I've been looking, and I'm sure he'll think I'm interested, which I'm really not, so I start to freak out.
Sure enough, minutes later, I get the "sends you flowers" flirt from him.
It's just a laugh a minute.

2 comments:

  1. We had to see more pictures of his hot mid forty self. It was so worth it! Ha! Leatherface likey you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooooh! me wanna see, me wanna see!

    ReplyDelete