Wednesday, February 11, 2009

things are starting to pick up

suddenly, I feel popular. I've sent some flirts, and I'm starting to get responses.
and another message. BG12 doesn't have a picture up, but he has the 3E's, he's the right age, and he's here in the valley. poor thing, his wife left him for a woman. I invited him to the dance Saturday (hey, I'm on the committee, I have to at least set up/decorate and clean up after. this doesn't mean I am looking forward to it). still waiting on his response, and a photo.
side note: he needs a lesson in safe dating. he shared a bit too much, and he really should not have signed his whole name to his message. I could be anyone. I could be a total psycho. and now I know his name, the city he lives in, I could totally stalk him. lucky for him I'm not psycho.

sent out a few profile comments to some "suggested matches". here's hoping!

(still no response from Hawaii boy. but I notice he hasn't signed in since January something. at least he's not ignoring me, right?)

No comments:

Post a Comment