Friday, February 13, 2009

go away already!

king22 keeps flirting with me. I guess ignoring him isn't going to work. he's 48, no picture, works in agriculture, high school diploma, occasionally attends church, no temple status. uh huh, sure, all the girls want some of that. NOT. (okay, at least he's employed)

I don't know who he is, but I wish he'd take the hint and leave me alone. here's his flirt history:
Feb 9, blew kiss (what? I don't even know you!) Feb 10, smiled (dude, already ignored you) Feb 12 sent flaming "you're hot" (desperate for a Valentines date?) At this point, I message him and tell him I'm not interested in "occasionally attends church" types. big mistake, as he seems to see this as positive attention, blows a kiss, smiles again. I finally find the "no thanks" flirt option.

only later do I think of the perfect response to "you're hot". "um, yeah, knew that already. I get that from regular church attendance, oh ye of no picture"

the persistence makes me wonder if he knows me, (I do have pictures up, after all) and he's just trying to be funny.

1 comment:

  1. I think you can block people. I've never tried, but I think I saw the option somewhere. I'm glad you started a blog!

    ReplyDelete