Monday, December 21, 2009

If you can't be bothered...

Still no response from the fella in MI (I get the impression I may not be his type. Also wondering just how long he's been divorced, as he's so eager to make a new start right this minute.), but I did get a new flirt. From a 56 yr old, "frequently attends church" type. Sometimes, I think it's a good thing that I can glance at that part of the profile and just move along from there. I'm sorry to all the guys who didn't bother to check their own profiles to make sure they're accurate, but really, how hard is that? No, if you can't be bothered to make sure you're well-represented by your own self (sort of like making sure your hair isn't sticking up in the back and your socks match, only this is "virtual"), well, I'm not sure I need to step any further into your little world just yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment