Monday, January 30, 2012

an entire week

That's how long it's been, since I last talked to that certain someone. A little more than a week, to tell the truth. Friday morning, the 20th, it was.

I'd had a sort of a bad night the night before, trouble sleeping and all that, and I'd texted him something, late that night, which he'd not answered. The next morning, he texts me something along the lines of "sounds like you were having a bad day", and after a little back and forth, he says he has a meeting to go to, and I say I'm going back to bed. Since then, nothing.

Here's the thing, with that: earlier on, I could see how difficult this was for him, trying to just carry on trying to be friends, and I'd prayed about it (because that's how much he matters to me), and asked that, if I should just step back, not try to talk to him, that at least He make it easier for me.

And it's been easy.

I take that to mean it's the right decision.

No comments:

Post a Comment