Wednesday, November 18, 2009

one more thing...

I was rather shallow in my youth. One wonders if that might be the difference? Maybe I can't/don't flirt so much now because I don't want to be disingenuous?

I can honestly say I care so much more now about how others actually feel. Even if lately/sometimes my actions don't back that up.

Even in my youth, I never meant to be hurtful or mean, though. I wasn't one of those girls that put others down just so they could feel good, or befriended someone solely for advantage. I knew some of those girls, and I know that wasn't me. But I did sometimes toy with feelings, flirt too much, get close to a guy when maybe I didn't feel that much for him. I did do that. Though in my defense, at the time, I don't think I knew just how awful that might have been for the guy.

To III (you know who you are), I apologize, with my whole heart. You were/are worth so much more than that.

No comments:

Post a Comment