Thursday, September 17, 2009

here's someone I would like to meet:

39 years old
5' 9" (175 cm) tall
Average
Dark Brown Hair
Brown Eyes
Divorced
Occupation: Restaurant/Food Service
Some college
6 Children/ 0 at home
Mission: Switzerland
Regularly Attends Church
Temple Worthy
Greeting from dad2six:
I feel my membership on here is something akin to saying: "I'm LDS. I'm Single. I will date, if I can find one. I guess." Said in my best Red Green voice of course. (Bonus points if you know who Red Green is. And Mega Bonus points if you have ever watched.) I DO know who Red Green is, AND I watch the show!
Speaking of voices. I do plenty. My kids are always asking me to do Donald Duck, Goofy, Mickey Mouse, the Swedish Chef, or some accent or another. I used to do Donald Duck in grade school - I never thought I'd meet anyone else who could do that!
I'm firmly planted in gospel soil. My testimony of the Savior and His Gospel is the foundation of all that I do. YES, finally!

will he be interested in me? (and yes, he's serously cute)
(my comments are in green and blue)

1 comment:

  1. HOW CAN HE NOT BE INTERESTED? I mean, you totally scored all the possible bonus points knowing who red green is AND not being weirded out by the voice thing. As far as I can tell, you are the best thing that ever happened to him.

    !!!

    ReplyDelete