Wednesday, April 1, 2009

oh, just forget about the whole thing

I'm channeling Jimmy Stewart this week. Or George Bailey, anyway. You know, the scene in Wonderful Life, where he's sharing the phone with Mary/Donna Reed, talking to Sam in New York? "I don't want any ground floors and I don't want any plastics! I wanna do what I wanna do, and I don't need you or Sam or anyone else..." shortly after which they are passionately kissing as they drop the phone to the floor, Sam still on the line, Mother upstairs looking shocked.

I don't envision my scenario ending quite that well, though.

All week, all I can think is "I know how to live my life as it is, I don't want a date, I don't need a date, I don't want to fall in love with anyone, life is much easier without a relationship anyway..."

I am so stressed out this week at work, this whole thing is probably a bad idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment